The University Of Jammu decided to set up its extension campus at Bhaderwah in 2006.A team was constituted by the Vice chancellor to facilitate the speedy start of the campus. To provide accommodation to the team and to setup a camp office a building was hired at Pasri with sufficient accommodation. After the start of the academic programme this building was later converted into a well furnished Guest house to provide accommodation to the Guests from the main campus including the Guest faculty for the courses run by the campus. It not only provides accommodation to the visiting faculty and examiners of Govt. Degree College Bhaderwah but also to the Guests of various Govt. Departments at very nominal charges.
24 hr electricity and water supply.
- Heating arrangements for winters.
- Neat and clean rooms.
- Hygienic food.
- T.V Room with cable signal.
- Lush green lawn
- Parking Facility for vehicles.
All the Bedrooms of the Guest house are spacious and with proper ventilation. The rooms are equipped with all the necessary items like wall to wall flooring, excellent bedding, study table, chairs, almirah etc.
- T.V room-cum-Lobby is equipped with two sofa sets, centre table and a 21 inch color TV with cable signal.
- Kitchen is equipped with all the necessary modern gadgets like double door refrigerator, 4 burner automatic gas stove, aqua guard, O.T.G and a good quantity of utensils and crockery.
- Washrooms are fully furnished and supported by regular water supply. Geysers are also installed in the washrooms to ensure hot water supply during winters.
- A Double battery inverter is installed to ensure the electricity supply during short term power cuts.
- A 25KVA Gen. set is installed to ensure proper electricity supply during long term power curtailments especially during winters.